Get out and active in the New Forest this year by joining guided walks and off-road cycles led by local experts.
Run by the New Forest National Park Authority, these guided experiences highlight the natural beauty of the Forest and give you the chance to learn more about the area’s internationally important wildlife and habitats.
Guides will provide information on the history, nature and free roaming animals found along each route, while leading a healthy walk and cycle through beautiful scenery.
With a wide range of experiences covering a variety of topics, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Check out the following events that are scheduled.
- Sunday 24th January – Beaulieu to Buckler’s Hard and Back.
- Friday 5th February – Lymington Sea Dogs and Salty Tales Walk.
- Sunday 28th February – Sway Saunter.
- Wednesday 2nd March – Beaulieu Heath’s Hidden History.
- Thursday 17th March – Matley Wood, History and Lidar Walk.
- Tuesday 29th March – Ashurst Kids Play.
- Sunday 7th February – Rhinefield Ornamental Ride.
- Sunday 28th February – The Old Sway Railway Ride.
- Sunday 13th March – Beaulieu Heath’s Hidden History.
- Wednesday 30th March – Downton Community Cycle.
To book your place or find out more visit: www.newforestnpa.gov.uk/guidedexperiences
These events are free for anyone who arrives by bike, bus, train or on foot, helping take cars off the road and protecting the special qualities of the National Park.
If you have a query about an experience or wish to find out more about walking and cycling in the New Forest, please contact