Regulation 18 Draft Plan Consultation
Hampshire County Council and its partner Authorities, Southampton City Council, Portsmouth City Council, New Forest National Park Authority and South Downs National Park Authority (collectively known as the Hampshire Authorities), are working to produce a partial update to the Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan (the Plan) which will guide minerals and waste decision making in the Plan Area up until 2040.
The partial update to the Plan will build upon the currently adopted Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan (2013), eventually providing new and updated policies based on up-to-date evidence of the current levels of provision for minerals and waste facilities in the Plan Area. Importantly, the partially updated Plan aims to establish the future levels of provision required to meet national and regional policy targets and objectives. It will set out an updated vision of how this will be achieved and provide details of strategic sites that we propose will deliver the vision.
The Hampshire Authorities will be inviting feedback from statutory consultees, stakeholders, communities, local organisations and businesses on the Draft Plan.
The Draft Plan Consultation will be run for 12 weeks between the 8 November 2022 and 31 January 2023.
Draft Plan consultation
Below you will find a link to the Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan Partial Update Draft Plan consultation survey.
If you do not wish to respond to the consultation online, you can use the response form below:
Hampshire Minerals and Waste Plan Partial Update – Draft Plan Consultation Response Form
The response form can be submitted:
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or by post to Minerals and Waste Planning Policy, EII Court West, 1st Floor, The Castle, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8UD.
Public exhibitions will take place during the consultation period at the following locations:
- Avonway Community Centre, 36 Shaftesbury St, Fordingbridge SP6 1JF
- Thursday 10th November 16:00 – 19:00
- Romsey Town Hall, 1 Market Place, Romsey SO51 8YZ
- Wednesday 16th November 16:00 – 19:00
- Furze Hall Farm Parkway, Wickham Rd, Fareham PO16 7JL
- Thursday 17th November 16:00 – 19:00
- Yateley School, School Lane, Yateley GU46 6NW
- Tuesday 22nd November 17:00 – 20:00
- Chilbolton Village Hall, Eastmans Field, Stockbridge SO20 6AT
- Thursday 24th November 16:00 – 19:00
- Hamble Village Memorial Hall, High Street, Southampton SO31 4JE
- Wednesday 23rd November 16:00 – 19:00
- Verwood Hub, Brock Way, Bournemouth BH31 7QE
- Tuesday 6th December 16:00 – 19:00
- Dame Mary Fagan House, Lutyens Close, Lychpit, Basingstoke RG24 8AG
- Wednesday 7th December 16:00 – 19:00
- Forest Arts Centre, Old Milton Road, New Milton BH25 6DS
- Tuesday 13th December 16:00 – 19:00