The law requires (Local Government Act 2000) all members and co-opted members of district and parish councils to complete a Register of Interests form to register their financial and other interests. A Register of Interests form must be completed within 28 days of being elected.
The Register of Interest includes:
- Details of any employment or business carries on by them
- The name of their employer
- Details of people who have paid towards election expenses
- Contracts between themselves/their firm and the Council
- Interests in any land in the area; details of any directorships
Fordingbridge Town Council maintains a full register of their Town Councillors which is open to public inspection. Should you wish to access this please contact the Town Clerk Tel 01425 654134 Email: